Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New start on year 2016 with USANA

I was introduced to USANA by my close friend in year 2013 because I have a concern about getting conceive. It really take a lot of initiative and effort for some women to get conceive. My close friend shared her experience that she has been tried to conceive for 7 years but not successful. Until she give in, and try on USANA PhytoEstrin which was recommended by a USANA representative. To her surprise, she got conceived 3 months later. She did share with me, that another friend of her took 6 months to conceive. I trusted her and there is no harm to give a try. It couldn't be much happier when I get know that I have conceived in less than 2 months with USANA PhytoEstrin supplements.

I'm so grateful that I my friend to share with me about USANA PhytoEstrin. USANA has impressed me and bring me confidents on supplements. USANA PhytoEstrin is recommended for women that always has menstrual cramps, for women that wants to conceive and women who has menopause.  I wish I can help other women that has been trying all their best to conceive, so I joined USANA as a team. I hope this year to come, I can help a lot of women to fulfill their wishes.



This is my stories...
http://slide.ly/view/e28d707c150641e25da3791c3148af3d
Please like My Health Journey video :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your response.